Saturday, May 19, 2018

交心

One man's burden is his and his alone. I am more convinced of this now.

The beautiful memories will not be forgotten. But inadvertently, I stand alone, once again. When the melancholy felt too much to bear, I instinctively reached for my phone. I went through my contact list, and realised there is no one I could reach out to. It has been a while, but I have been through this. It is not going to get easier; it never gets easier. I just need to keep trucking.

The skies are dark where I am. Rain seems inevitable. Is it raining where you are? I liked rain a great deal when I was a kid. Yes, the clouds are taciturn, but the rain speaks. It speaks for you and it speaks to me, and the other way around. If only for a moment, lasting not so much the duration of an afternoon shower, I hope it brings us some comfort.

=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home